Thursday, January 14, 2016

More random assortment

We're breastfeeding pretty full time now, which is excellent for many reasons but sadly leaves us with little time for picture taking or posting on here. So, we'll have another random picture post! Everyone is doing spectacularly though - at last weigh in (two weeks ago) Theo was over 9lbs and Lily over 8. They're even bigger now, trust me ;) Both are big eaters, great sleepers, and soothe really easily - it appears we've gotten lucky yet again!

The girls continue to be enamored of their siblings, running to get their pacifiers, bottles and blankets when the babies cry. I've seen both girls carefully tuck the babies in, move the blankets away from their faces, and very gently kiss their heads - so dear! Soon, soon I shall have many babysitters at my disposal....

On my end, this delivery was spectacularly easy compared to the first and I'm delighting in my re-discovered ability to climb stairs and walk 10+ feet without sitting ;)

Sleepy sweeties:





Oop! There's one awake!


I took some time out of my busy feeding schedule to take the girls to a birthday party - they had a blast! Normally they're shy but here they played very happily along with 5-6 other kids. I was most impressed though with their sharing ability - we started in the room by ourselves and they each had a subset of trains. As kids filtered in they immediately offered them a train, no prompting required. Good girls :)



"I hold baby Wily?" asks Ellie. Dad's solution:




Avy found a snuggle buddy.



How Daddy checks to see if Lily's hungry:


Taking a minute to just cuddle a baby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment