Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Theosaurus

I have a surfeit of pictures of Theo from the last few days, so, enjoy!

Bath time is best time.



The only time he holds still.


Don't be fooled, the above is happening less and less: nap time is phasing out. Here's my solution to the first day they refused to sleep - cozy spots and Daniel Tiger while I did school with the big girls.


Hence, DT's "Ugga mugga" (I love you) is now Theo's favorite phrase.




They made up cozy spots for themselves/each other on the floor and basked in the sun for a while. Avy carefully covered up both littles and tucked them in :)


Mm spaghettah!


Yep, yoga with toddlers works as well as you might expect.


It's 35 degrees and snowing.. and Dave's taking the kids to the park. Free time for Momma!


I walked into the kitchen and Theo was cleaning out the dryer filter. First a spoon per Ellie's instructions...


...and then he realized that hands are quicker ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment