Friday, March 11, 2016

Multiples programs

I've been reading blogs by other moms-of-twins, and one lady talked about how she had called various baby product manufacturers to see if they had multiples programs (discounts or samples for families with twins+). I thought, "Hey, why not?" and spent 1/2 hour or so on the phone with the various diapers and formula companies asking if they had a multiples program. Many of them said yes! We'll send you stuff in the mail! And indeed, over the next few days I got coupons and samples of formula in the mail - very kind!

Then there was Enfamil. I talked with a lovely lady there who said she'd have to confirm with our pediatrician first but then yes, they did have some support for families of multiples. Great! I said. Here's their number!

The next day I got a call from our pediatrician telling me that if I wanted to come by and pick up my samples they were at the dr's waiting for me. Great! I said, calculating out piling everyone in the car and thinking "Man, I hope it's not coupons."

Here's what was waiting for me:


I just... wow. And over the next week 2 more tubs arrived in the mail. Unbelievably generous of them - thank you Enfamil!

Update: we just got a package:


Two more cases of formula! So very kind, thank you again Enfamil!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to see if Nestle has a plan like this in place... because if not, they definitely should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Similac did the same thing when Stuart and Steven were born. I am sure you already have done so but there are tons of coupons available (Google Baby Formula).

    ReplyDelete