Thursday, November 16, 2017

Yard work

We had an epic storm here this week and all the autumn leaves fell down (along with many many branches). Since it wasn't raining I decided to put us all to work!

Leaf blowing! Way too much fun.



The kids did this themselves, I pretty much just got the corners inward for them and let them go. The littles got to try too, but no pictures since I had to help them hold the blower :(


My audience. We have a very large bush on the side that gets a little wild, so I had them "direct" my cuttings from a safe distance.


Then we worked together to rake off the branches!


And put them in the can.


Stomp stomp!





Then we went for a walk! Everyone was tuckered out by the end.

Decorating the tree :)


Theo is hiding from bedtime. Do you see him?


No comments:

Post a Comment