Friday, October 30, 2015

Kids Museum again

We loved this place so much we got a membership - it's flat fee for families and heaven knows our family's growing! Every time we visit the girls find new things to play with, definitely getting our money's worth.

Ginormous "Lite Brite" wall.



"Working in the garage" with screws and pre-drilled wood.






They weren't sure what to make of the other kids across the table (heh).



This was a cool activity - playdoh and magnetic alphabet. The kids would press the letters into the playdoh; the thought process being that it would help them recognize them. All I know is Ellie picked up an "I" and said "I!".... shoot, I thought, I'm going to have to start homeschooling them soon.





And then cars with tracks. Who doesn't love cars with tracks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment