Thursday, October 1, 2015

Subject matter not as cute

But has great potential!

A couple of you have asked to see what the twin pregnancy looks like so I figure it's of general interest. Here I am at 26 weeks:


I'm almost at 29 weeks now and the maternity clothing I wore all last time is getting too tight - I'm going to take that as a sign everyone's growing healthily ;)

Most recent Dr's appointment was yesterday and everyone is healthy and huge (Momma included). We passed the gestational diabetes and anemia tests with flying colors! My thyroid is a little low (just on the twin pregnancy scale, fine otherwise) so we're getting supplements for that - otherwise all is well and Dr expects me to hold out until December 5th. I'm going to need a wheelbarrow....

Two months to go! Then the fun really begins :D

1 comment: