Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More montage

Random collection of photos from the past weeks:

Jeanie and Loran went on vacation and let us cut some flowers. The girls each got a vase!


Dentist checkup. All four kids behaved beautifully and had perfect teeth.


Ellie's got them down.


And her last name! I didn't have a good shot of Avy's unfortunately, next time.


Tessa, Nora, Avy, and Ellie on the tire swing. Spinning like crazy kids.



"It'll fit!"


Lily stretching with Daddy.


One of our neighbors' dogs has decided she loves our house. Is it because of the myriad of kids willing to play with her? Or the infinite food scraps in the lawn? Who knows ;)



Mango popsicle face.



Both looking for dropped popsicle.


Everyone got a haircut, and now Lily has bangs! I can see her eyes!



At the hardware store. Theo trotted along peacefully, until he saw one of those crazy-tall stocking ladders. Then Momma became the worst thing ever.


I swear, Dave is just tickled pink by his "little women"


Story time! I was sorting through and throwing away our nearly-dead flowers and had left a trail of petals on the floor. I left the mess since I wasn't finished yet, but when I turned around I saw this: One of the babies had grabbed the dustpan from the shelf and both babies were industriously picking up petals and putting them in the dustpan. Theo wouldn't let me take it away; he wanted to be the one to dump it in the trash. Once emptied, they moved over to the other pile of petals I had made. Good kiddos!


No-bake drop cookies. For when you need to distract the kids.


It's like she's a doll....




They're getting smarter: this is their way of hiding from bedtime.


So photogenic!


No comments:

Post a Comment